Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Voting starts for Solar Technology Awards

990289_solar_panel_in_the_field_5Online voting is now open for this years Cell Awards, in which members of the solar energy industry choose their favourite manufacturing technology.

Voters can rate entries on a scale of 1 through 20, and industry voters will account for 20 per cent of each entry’s overall award value. The remaining 80 per cent will be determined by the decision of industry experts using additional criteria to select the top technologies.

Among those on the expert judge panel are senior technical experts from Fraunhofer ISE, Moser Baer, SolarWorld, Q-Cells, Suntech and ChinaSunergy.

Online voting closes at 12 am Greenwich Mean Time on 13 May. Shortlisted entries in each category will be announced on 15 May and winners in each category will receive their awards at a ceremony at Intersolar Munich on 28 May.

The seven International Solar Technology Award categories are:

  • Best Technical Product for Module Assembly
  • Best Technical Product for Thin-Film Module Manufacturing
  • Best Process Technology for c-Si Cell Manufacturing Lines
  • Best Technology for Silicon Feedstock and Wafer Processes
  • Best Region for Manufacturing Solar Technologies
  • Green Manufacturing Award
  • Industry Choice Award

The Global View creates and curates research, perspectives and intelligence on the modern leader’s agenda.

Subscribe Now

Get our latest research papers and amazing posts directly in your email.

Loading

The   Global view © 2024. All Rights Reserved.