Need a briefing on the latest developments in cleantech? Greenbang’s here with our daily review of news you might have missed:
- Photovoltaic (PV) module manufacturer Suntech Power Holdings has joined the Belgium-based PV CYCLE association, which is establishing a voluntary take-back and recycling programme for end-of-life PV modules;
- Brute force rather than aerodynamic efficiency is the key to bumblebee flight, Oxford University scientists have discovered;
- A 15 May panel discussion at Washington’s House of Sweden will examine the links between adaptation, climate change, and development;
- The Lemnis Lighting company in the Netherlands recently unveiled a new 6-watt LED light bulb, About My Planet reports;
- Philips says a study by the Dutch Metrology Institute finds that its MASTER LED lamps easily met and in some cases exceeded the various test criteria laid down by the independent Netherlands-based research and measurement body.