EnviroBusiness is hosting an event in Guildford on 4 June to introduce environmental innovators to its new support programme for high-potential businesses.
The support programme is designed to help high-potential enterprises in South East England increase sales, create new products and take advantage of the growth in environmental markets.
The launch event, to be held at the Guildford Holiday Inn, is being organised with support partners Pera and BVG.
Topics to be covered during the event include:
- How to access top-quality global market research and intelligence on environmental technology and service;
- Assistance available for trading in the key global markets;
- How to find new business partners and sources of business support;
- The routes to market for innovation to create new products;
- How to identify markets and sales opportunities in the private and public sectors; and
- How to benefit from the supply chain opportunities in the wind and marine renewable energy industry.